Open all day 7 days a week 12.00 to 23.30
To book a table please
call 020 7792 1066
All major credit cards are accepted
210 Kensington Park Road
Notting Hill Gate
Terms & Conditions
Acceptance Of Terms
Your access to and use of Essenza Limited's Website ("the Website") is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Website you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions you must immediately stop using the Website.
The contents of the Website do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.
Changes To Website
Essenza Limited reserves the right to:
- Change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that Essenza Limited shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal; and
- Change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
Links To Third Party Websites The Website may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
- All copyright, trade marks and all other intellectual property rights in the Website and its content (including without limitation the Website design, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Website) are owned by or licensed to Essenza Limited or otherwise used by Essenza Limited as permitted by law.
- In accessing the Website you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Website for personal, non-commercial home use only.
Disclaimers And Limitation Of Liability
- The Website is provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
- To the extent permitted by law, Essenza Limited will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
- Essenza Limited makes no warranty that the functionality of the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of Essenza Limited for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of Essenza Limited or that of its employees or agents.
You agree to indemnify and hold Essenza Limited and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Essenza Limited arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website.
If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
By accessing this site, certain information about the user, such as Internet protocol (IP) addresses, navigation through the website, the software used and the time spent, along with other similar information, will be stored on Essenza's servers. These will not specifically identify the user. The information will be used internally only for website traffic analysis.
If the user provides unique identifying information, such as name, address and other information on forms stored on this website, such information will be used only to contact the visitor when necessary and will not be published for general access.
A cookie is a small piece of data that is sent from our web server to your browser when you visit our website. It is stored on your hard drive. A cookie cannot read data off your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites, and will not damage your system.
Such cookies do not collect any personal data which can be used to identify you. We do not use any other third party cookies such as those used for advertising.
Essenza Ltd, trading as Essenza Ristorante Italiano, Reg. Office The Old Exchange, 12 Compton Road, Wimbledon, London SW19 7QD. Reg. in England. Company No. 6004378. Vat No. 893 9588 41